1-year warranty – Professional workmanship
When you undertake a major expense, as a house painting job can be, you should feel confident that someone will be there to pick up the ball if something goes wrong.
We, at Paint Inc Florida, take great pride and care in creating long-lasting paint jobs. However, in an unlikely event that there is a problem with a painting job we did for you, you can call us and have the problem corrected.
THE FOLLOWING IS OUR WARRANTY POLICY:
Subject to the limitations set forth below, for a period of 12 months from the date on the front of your contract, Paint Inc will repair cracking, peeling or chipping paint resulting from defective workmanship.
For this warranty to be effective, you must:
- Retain a copy of the original contract.
- Present evidence that all payments have been made in full upon completion.
- Contact Paint Inc Florida by phone, at 407 353 2551, so that we can arrange for an inspection of your property, explain the nature and extent of the covered repairs and plan for performing on the needed work.
- Make the property accessible to us, to perform the repairs.
Paint Inc Florida will:
- Perform all of the at-fault repairs at no cost to you.
- Perform any covered repairs to surface preparation as described in original contract.
- Perform any covered repairs on specific areas where cracking, peeling and/or chipping has occurred. An exact color match cannot be assured, as environmental conditions will affect the color of all paints over time, especially on exterior projects.
What the Warranty does NOT cover:
- Any work where we did not supply the paint materials.
- Any work which was not performed by us or where a non-employee has attempted to do surface preparation.
- Water intrusion detection or elimination.
- Any paint peeling that is a result of moisture intrusion. Properly applied paint will peel, usually to bare wood, in areas where the substrate is exposed to a large amount of moisture.
- Any paint bubbling.
- Any horizontal surface or any surface that is the result of a structural design that permits moisture to collect. This includes, but is not limited to decks, railings, stairs and porches.
- Varnished or natural finished wood surfaces.
- We will not be responsible for exact matching of existing colors or textures. Neither can we guarantee that the finish paint samples you selected will exactly match the finish coating.
- Conditions that are the result of a failure in the paint itself. Including but not limited to, fading, chalking, flashing, and lapping. We recommend lighter colors, as they are more reflective of the sunlight and generally extend the life of a paint film.
- The appearance of mildew, mold, or any other environmental conditions.
- The appearance of cracks due to hurricanes or ground movement.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE ONLY EXPRESS WARRANTY MADE BY PAINT INC FLORIDA AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THIS WARRANTY COVERS ONLY THOSE SERVICES PROVIDED BY PAINT INC FLORIDA TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER NAMED ON THE FRONT OF THE JOB CONTRACT.